PMC Ltd is looking for dynamic & hard working individual with strong leadership & entrepreneurial skills to join as Digital Marketing Officer.
The officer will participate in development & implementation of digital marketing strategies in the firm, using modern tools and techniques.
The overall objective is to build a strong online presence for the brand, acquire customers and generate revenue.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Developing and documenting the content marketing strategy. This includes defining the audience personas and content mission, setting clear marketing objectives for content, and understanding how the organization’s content integrates with the rest of its business objectives.
- Stay up to date on cutting edge best practices within digital marketing, specifically the social media and search engine marketing industries, including creative execution, messaging strategies, and media buying including competitor landscape.
- Knowledge in Google Adwords, SEO, Facebook and Email Marketing.
- Outlining a channel plan. Identifying the primary channels for how the organization will communicate with customers (across digital, social, print, and in-person initiatives). Developing and executing a plan for how the business will tell its story on each appropriate channel (including setting the tone and voice, as well as establishing acceptable operational policies and practices.
- Establishing standards, systems, best practices, and work flow processes for managing the content marketing life cycle, including requesting, producing, distributing, promoting, measuring, and retiring content. This includes ensuring all content is on-brand; is consistent in terms of style, quality, and tone of voice; and is optimized for search and user experience across all appropriate channels.
- Collaborating with the company’s senior creative team leaders and channel owners on all initiatives to identify content needs and opportunities and ensure efficiency and consistency across channels, verticals, and functional departments.
- Working with the company’s technical/IT team to implement an efficient content management system (CMS), and any other essential tech systems (e.g., marketing automation, email management, social media management).
- Managing and maintaining all content inventories and matrices, and driving the overall content calendar for the organization.
- Ensuring a consistent global experience and implementing localization/translation strategies where appropriate.
- Develop detailed campaign briefs to communicate objectives & goals and align on campaign deliverable.
- Perform other duties assigned from time to time
Qualifications; Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Degree or diploma in Marketing, Digital Marketing Advertising, Media, Communications or a related course of study.
- IT skills and experience or a qualification in graphic design
- Additional training in social media, digital marketing or online advertising will be an added advantage.
- Experience of between two to four years in digital communications and online marketing
- Google Analytics, Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- The ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines
- The ability to analyse data
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good customer care skills
- Team player
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the required qualifications and experience; please send your application only quoting the job title on the email subject (Digital Marketing Officer) to email@example.com with a well detailed CV, names & addresses of three referees.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.