Alibhai Shariff & Sons Ltd is looking for an individual for the above position.
The person will be responsible for the following.
- Drive company cars in order to transport goods or move around authorized personnel
- Be professional and courteous to all persons whilst employed with the company
- Manage all vehicle expenditure that includes fuel, service and repairs etc.
- Responsibly be of care to vehicle(s) entrusted to them.
- Test vehicle equipment such as lights, brakes, horns, or wipers, to ensure proper operation.
- Perform minor vehicle repairs such as cleaning spark plugs, or take vehicles to mechanics for servicing and/or repair.
- Perform routine vehicle maintenance such as regulating tire pressure and adding gasoline, oil, and water.
- Communicate accident reports when necessary.
- Communicate with dispatchers or computer to exchange information and receive requests for passenger service.
- Observe all traffic and highway rules
- Valid Driving Licence.
- Previous work experience as a personnel driver
- 3-5 years driving experience (preferably in a busy company/environment)
- KCSE Certificate (Diploma/ degree certificate will be preferred)
- Excellent communicating skills.
- Ability to object professionalism at all times.
Interested candidates should forward their applications not later than 2nd November 2018 to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating ‘Driver’ on the subject line.