E-Commerce Content Coordinator
Alibhai Shariff & Sons Ltd is looking for an individual to fill the above position.
He/she will be responsible for the delivery of revenue and performance targets through ecommerce business He/she will be responsible for forecast accuracy, supply meeting company requirements in partnership with supply chain and the stakeholders involved and KPI optimization in terms of traffic, conversion, basket, retention, and profitability.
- Manage ecommerce content management platform for easy publishing
- Serve as a key contact for all ecommerce related activity and lead daily operations of the ecommerce business to maintain profitability, sales growth and customer satisfaction
- Create, implement and share roll out plan for ecommerce content platform
- Manage the day-to-day maintenance and upload of ecommerce content
- Track marketplace performance metrics and recommend strategy to improve them based on data-driven insights
- Own the delivery of all company targets
- Conduct regular content audits to ensure content is correct and adheres to specs and policies, communicate updates needed with appropriate account teams.
- Develop and maintain product pages and sales forecast, manage the customer service relationship and monitor seller rating
- Identify promotional opportunities and develop promotional calendars
- Identify new opportunities and ways to repurpose existing content to optimize the consumer shopping experience.
- Communicate various reports to relevant stakeholders for asset management.
- Organize and coordinate assets for seamless uploads
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, Communications, Marketing or other relevant degree
- 3-5 years of professional experience
- 2+ years in a digital assets-based marketing or ecommerce environment preferred
- Solutions-oriented with a drive to find efficiency
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy, deadlines, and organizational skills
- Professional team player who takes ownership of tasks and who seeks and accepts other responsibilities
Interested candidates should forward their applications not later than 31st October 2018 to email@example.com indicating ‘ecommerce content coordinator’ on the subject line.