WE Free the Children a charity organization is looking to hire an Economic Empowerment Coordinator to be based in Kericho.
The successful candidate will be expected to work closely with community mobilizing teams.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Diploma / Degree in community development or related field;
- 2 plus years in community work
- Ability to ride a motor bike is a MUST (Should have a valid driver’s license)
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Mobilize the opportunity for tea farmers and workers to initiate or join a group within their communities and estates
- Ensure the implementation and success of financial literacy trainings within Kericho/Bomet region
- Continual follow-ups and meetings with each group.
- Be the eyes and the ears of the community and provide community expression and perspectives to your supervisors
- Create and manage timely data on all trainings conducted
- Compile timely reports to be shared with your supervisor
- Any other duties assigned to you from time to time by the management
Key Areas to Success:
- Ability to work well with diverse teams
- Analytical skills and ability to use systems for analysis and evaluation
- A good team player with excellent communication skills
- Ability to work under Minimal supervision
WE sincerely thanks all those who apply, however only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
While CV’s are important, we want to know what makes you a great fit for our team and culture.
We will consider applications on a rolling basis and would like the right person to join us as soon as possible.
Please apply to: email@example.com before 5th November 2018.
Please send in your CV along with a cover letter and please indicate your current salary in the CV
For more details on the organization visit: www.we.org