GMC Pot Limited-the Fun Place | A Profile
Welcome to the Fun Place – your one stop center for family entertainment in Kitengela. Come and experience fun at an entertainment center of its kind. Come interact with our different park features – slides and sand pits, swings and yes, bouncing castles and rides. A great family getaway for the young and the old… after all excitement does not get old! We welcome you to create memories and bond over great food and laughter. The Fun Place, is the place to be.
Take a detour from the hustle and bustle of the city, and indulge at the Kitengela Fun Place. Let your inner child step out, with sheer delight and excitement. Tantalize your taste buds with our African cuisine made fresh from the start. Take it down with your favorite drink in a relaxing ambience that is a mark of the Kitengela Fun Place.
So come over, there is something fun to offer for people of all ages. We can assure you of availability of diverse child friendly foods, and ample space for playing. As the kids do their thing, adults can relax and enjoy their free time without worrying. Explore and discover the newest fun space with exciting activities.
Job Function: The Entertainment Supervisor will be the logistical anchor for all events and will be the liaison between the venue and the artist’s operations management.
Specific duties and responsibilities:
- Work passionately as a team to create a fun environment to work in.
- Advancing production, hospitality, and transportation for all events.
- Calendar management for all shows, events, and other uses.
- Manages contracts, following up on payments, and allocations for performers and presenters.
- Coordinate with staff, artists, and contractors to ensure all activities are fully supported.
- Schedule specific needs according to shows (lighting technicians, fulfilling riders, security, etc.).
- Maintain an upbeat and positive atmosphere for internal and external guests.
- Communicate technical needs (specific lighting, audio) from artist to Entertainment Technicians.
- Always anticipating and paying attention to guest’s needs and concerns using empathy and demonstrating heart steps when necessary
- Understand and actively participate in Environmental, Health and Safety responsibilities
- Periodically represent the Entertainment Department as the Manager on Duty for a specific operating day.
- Schedule and lead a team of people.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Qualifications; Skills and experience requirements;
- At least a one year certificate from college or technical institution
- Prior theme park or entertainment or like management experience.
- Previous leadership and show production experience is preferred
- Must be at least 30 years of age
- Ability to communicate ideas, concepts and instructions both orally and in writing.
- Strong conceptual and creative abilities as they pertain to show development.
- Ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time in all types of extreme weather
- Available to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends and holidays
- Ability to work in an environment with high levels of noise and vibrations
- Willingness to be exposed to alcohol, smoke, bright lights, and noise environments
- Enthusiastic, friendly and outgoing personality.
How to Apply
Applicants who meet the above are required to send their applications to email@example.com with “ENTERTAINMENT SUPERVISOR” being the subject of the email with detailed CV names & addresses of three referees.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Note that GMC-Fun place does not charge any fees.