Our client is a fast growing company in the real estate development sector in Kenya and prides itself as an affordable housing solutions provider in the Kenyan market.
They seek to hire and experienced person in the role of Executive Assistant to the CEO.
- Coordinate executive communications, including taking calls, responding to emails and interfacing with clients.
- Prepare internal and external corporate documents for the CEO and industry partners.
- Schedule meetings and appointments and manage travel itineraries.
- Maintain an organized filing system of paper and electronic documents.
- Uphold a strict level of confidentiality.
- Develop and sustain a level of professionalism among staff and clientele.
- Seek out new investment opportunities in line with the company’s vision.
- Attend meetings on behalf of the CEO and take notes.
- Must be a bachelor’s degree holder. A master’s degree is a plus. (Business related).
- Must be discrete and trustworthy: you will often be party of confidential information.
- Must be flexible and adaptable.
- Must have good oral and written communication skills
- Must have perfect organizational skills and the ability to multitask.
- Must have the ability to be proactive and take the initiative.
- Must have business acumen.
- Must have excellent customer service.
- Must be very presentable always.
Qualified candidates should send their applications to email@example.com so as to reach us on or before 15th October 2018.
Please quote “EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT” on the email subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be shortlisted.