Executive Driver – Nairobi
Duties & Requirements
- A valid driving license
- Certificate of Good Conduct
- Have knowledge, understand, fluent in English
- Over 4 years’ experience as a personal or corporate driver
- Must be smart & professional at all times.
- Punctual & Disciplined
- Should be willing to learn and have a positive attitude
- Should have good memory
- Flexibility in terms of working hours
- Should be familiar with the routes in Nairobi and surrounding environs
- Excellent driving ability even in poor weather conditions.
- Knowledge of both Automatic, Manual, 2-Wheel and 4-Wheel vehicles.
- Should be able to perform assignments on short notice.
- Should Possess the ability to follow all safety regulations and keep the vehicle in great working condition and excellent at providing great customer service
- Keen on details, excellent driving skills & able to work in flexible hours.
If qualified, kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating ‘Executive Driver’ on the subject line by 4th October 2018.
Do not attach any certificates.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.