Our client is looking for a Faculty Affairs & Quality Assurance Associate who will be responsible for faculty administration & management, curriculum development, exam
management and overall term planning.
- Serve as primary Administration point person for faculty
- Enforce Faculty Handbook
- Lead identification of faculty vacancies and work closely with HR to recruit new faculty
- Oversee midterm and final examinations, including recruiting and supervising invigilators
- Review exams and marking schemes prior to examination period
- Work with faculty members and Principal to develop syllabi and collate other resources
- Work with Finance and Marketing to develop, test and actualize new courses
- Ensure college’s regulatory records are always accurate and up-to-date
- Coordinate and host assessment site visits when needed
- Ensure the college is compliant with laws relating to faculty, school facility, curriculum
- Lead termly class timetable and program design in collaboration with Student Affairs and Registrar
- University degree in a relevant subject in Education
- Professional education / management training
- Experience of Higher Education and the student learning experience and personal development
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in a college / University
- Proficient communicator at all levels, both verbal and written.
- Ability to manage different projects at the same time
- Demonstrate creativity & initiative and require minimal supervision.
- Possess top-level interpersonal, analytical and negotiation skills
How to Apply
If you are a motivated and energetic individual who takes initiative, enjoys finding solutions to varying challenges, is detail-oriented, and takes extreme pride in their work, kindly send your application to email@example.com before the 30th October 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.