Our client, a leading B2B Financial Solutions provider is looking to recruit a Business Development Manager B2B to be responsible for overseeing the development of business opportunities that support the company’s growth and profitability whilst maintaining strong and close relationships with clients, ensuring visibility, and delivery of high-quality customer service to existing and potential clients.
S/he will champion the development of the business development strategy focused on financial gain and arranging business development meetings with prospective clients.
- Interpret client needs and propose value adding solutions that address the client’s needs and objectives as well as liaising with the relevant teams to ensure proposed client solutions are developed and monetized.
- Lead and develop the implementation of approved product strategies to enhance revenue growth and oversee the development of existing and new products and solutions.
- Develop and implement sales and business development plans for key accounts and lead the sales process.
- Set up and drive agreed sales targets for the team which involves monitoring of set sales targets and other relevant business KPIs for each sales team member and perform regular sales performance reviews.
- Promote business growth by managing customer relations and ensuring that customer complaints are investigated and resolved in a timely manner.
- Provide feedback to the management on insightful market intelligence and research relating to the market environment and on opportunities available and approaches to adopt in efforts to maintain a competitive edge and use your research insights to inform and identify new markets and customer needs.
- Provide regular reporting on the performance of the key accounts.
- Lead direct and ensure high performance, motivation and alignment within team managed, provide direction on strategy and ensure succession planning within team, as well as a way of working that is aligned to company’s vision and values.
- Ensure that all sales invoices are collected to minimize instances of bad debts
- An Undergraduate degree preferably in Sales and Marketing. A Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing/Commercial focus will be an added advantage.
- At least 5 years of proven B2B sales track record in a senior role within a highly commercial environment with demonstrable experience in managing sales teams to achieve targets
- Good understanding of ICT and ICT products is preferred
- Experienced in B2B sales, marketing and strategic analysis
- Experience researching market trends, targeting relationships and using proven methods to develop business strategy while retaining marketing partners
- Technical skills required to understand and propose products or solutions by focusing on client requirements
- Ability to communicate information, whether technical or non-technical to staff members and customers, in a clear and concise manner
- Highly influential with the ability to bring together stakeholders
Remuneration: Competitive remuneration package based on skills and experience
Interested candidates who fully meet the above requirements should send their applications along with a detailed CV indicating current and expected salary and their daytime contact to email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We do not charge any fees for receiving and reviewing applications or for interviews.
Deadline: 15th October 2018