Our Client in Financial Services sector is looking for competent candidates to fill various vacant positions:
Job Ref: EHC/1122/18
Reporting to Assistant Accountant
Job Duties and Responsibilities
1) Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
2) Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements.
3) Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
5) Establish tables of accounts, and assign entries to proper accounts.
7) Develop, implement, modify, and document record keeping and accounting systems, making use of current computer technology.
8) Prepare forms and manuals for accounting and bookkeeping personnel, and direct their work activities.
- At least 24 years of age
- KCSE grade C and above
- CPA II
- Diploma in business related field from a recognized institution
- Proficiency in computer applications, especially in accounting packages and systems
- Knowledge of operation of various Sacco software systems is an added advantage
- At least one year’s experience in a similar or related position
- Degree in business related field will be an added advantage
How to Apply:
If you meet the requirements as stipulated above, please email your application letter accompanied with a detailed CV in PDF format clearly indicating your current position, current and expected remuneration to the following email address: email@example.com on or before close of business on Friday 26th October 2018.
For further information and full JDs, visit: www.eaglehr.co.ke
Our client is an equal opportunity employer and qualified applicants from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.