Our Client in Financial Services sector is looking for competent candidates to fill various vacant positions:
Job Ref: EHC/1128/18
Reporting to HR and Admin Manager
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Practicing safe driving habits
- Following all state and national safety regulations and standards
- Keeping exterior of vehicle clean and presentable
- Maintaining vehicle equipment; replacing oil, filling gas tank, general motor vehicle maintenance as needed for safety
- Cleaning windows, windshields, and mirrors as needed
- Keeping interior of vehicle clean of debris and clutter
- High School graduate with at least D+ in KCSE
- A clean driving licence in classes B, C and E with at least 10 years demonstratable accident free experience in public or private sector
- Good conduct and CRB clearance certificates a must
- Diploma in Business related field from a recognized institution would be an added advantage
- NYS trained or disciplined service experience drivers would be an added advantage
- Aged 35 and above
How to Apply:
If you meet the requirements as stipulated above, please email your application letter accompanied with a detailed CV in PDF format clearly indicating your current position, current and expected remuneration to the following email address: email@example.com on or before close of business on Friday 26th October 2018.
For further information and full JDs, visit: www.eaglehr.co.ke
Our client is an equal opportunity employer and qualified applicants from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.