Our Client in Financial Services sector is looking for a competent candidate to fill various vacant position:
Micro Credit Assistant
Job Ref: EHC/1126/18
Reporting to Micro-Credit Officer
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Compiling loan records, receiving, sorting out, filing and dispatching letters to and from cooperative societies.
Maintaining filing system; receiving loan applications, receipts and other records and filing them accordingly.
- Keeping record on loan uptake and repayments in the various Sub Counties.
- Obtain and compile copies of all documents required for loan applications.
- Review and update credit and loan files
- KCSE grade C+ and above
- Must have at least CPA II qualifications
- Diploma in Microfinance or other business-related course from a recognized institution with at least 2 years of experience handling micro credit related clients
- Degree in business related field will be an added advantage
- Aged between 26–32
- Knowledge of operation of various Sacco software systems an added advantage
How to Apply:
If you meet the requirements as stipulated above, please email your application letter accompanied with a detailed CV in PDF format clearly indicating your current position, current and expected remuneration to the following email address: email@example.com on or before close of business on Friday 26th October 2018.
For further information and full JDs, visit: www.eaglehr.co.ke
Our client is an equal opportunity employer and qualified applicants from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.