Our Client in Financial Services sector is looking for a competent candidate to fill various vacant position:
Job Ref: EHC/1124/18
Reporting to General Manager ICT
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manages the day-to-day operations of the PCC host computers by monitoring system performance, configuration, maintenance and repair.
- Ensures that records of system downtime and equipment inventory are properly maintained.
- Applies revisions to host system firmware and software. Works with vendors to assist support activities.
- Develops new system and application implementation plans, custom scripts and testing procedures to ensure operational reliability.
- Trains technical staff in how to use new software and hardware developed and/or acquired.
- Performs troubleshooting as required. As such, leads problem-solving efforts often involving outside vendors and other support personnel and/or organizations.
- Develops procedures to maintain security and protect systems from unauthorized use, acts of nature and user abuse.
- Develops procedures, programs and documentation for backup and restoration of host operating systems and host-based applications.
- KCSE grade C+ and above
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field from a recognized institution
- Software development using C++ and DevExpress tools on dot net framework
- Software application development using Java
- Scripting Language i.e. PYTHON & SHELL SCRIPTING
- Proven knowledge and understanding of ERP systems
- Practical knowledge and experience working with virtual environment solutions e.g. VMWare and Hyper-V
- Proven knowledge and understanding of Operating System fundamentals e.g. UNIX, LINUX, and WINDOWS
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD)
How to Apply:
If you meet the requirements as stipulated above, please email your application letter accompanied with a detailed CV in PDF format clearly indicating your current position, current and expected remuneration to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before close of business on Friday 26th October 2018.
For further information and full JDs, visit: www.eaglehr.co.ke
Our client is an equal opportunity employer and qualified applicants from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.