Our client is a leading manufacturer of confectionaries and food products.
They are looking to hire a competent and experienced Category Manager.
The successful candidate will be tasked with Implementing Category management plans, optimize marketing, sales and distribution strategy of the assigned category by effectively executing approved plans and strategies.
Salary: 250K – 300K
- Implement the departmental strategy through processes and procedures to achieve the organization’s objectives
- Ensuring respective category is available and visible at all points of sales in general and modern trade.
- Execute agreed and approved strategies and plans including promotions, merchandising activities, launches, activations (ATL & BTL).
- Ensuring merchandising material is appropriately placed at all Point of Sales (POS).
- Identifying growth and innovation opportunities through generation of consumer and market insights.
- Conduct regular and continuous monitoring of competitor activities and recommend appropriate measures.
- Developing and cascading the individual targets through a performance management structure while inspiring team to achieve the section scorecard in line with overall objective
- Implementing product category sales, marketing & distribution strategies.
- Responsible for sales growth and achieve category cost targets.
- Establishing and implementing support systems for execution excellence
- Generate periodic relevant reports on category performance
- Implementing best practices in category management & respective areas of work
- Implementing product quality, customer & Service Excellence and Change initiatives to achieve desired business plans and culture.
- Degree in Sales and Marketing
- At-least 3 year(s) experience in Marketing/ Brand Management in the FMCG Industry.
- Must have a CIM Certificate
- Excellent analytical skills
- Great interpersonal skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong Commercial acumen
- Excellent planning and organizing skills
- Problem solving Skills
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (FMCG Category Manager) to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday, 29th October 2018.