Position: Sales Manager – FMCG
Nature of Job: Full time
Job Location: Thika With Travel to Different Regions
Salary: 70K – 80K
Summary: Our client an FMCG is looking to hire an experienced Sales Manager to manage a team of sales people operating in different regions across the country.
The job holder will grow the sales and supervise his team closely to meet and exceed sales targets. He/she will be tasked with establishing customer rapport to realize growth.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To meet monthly, quarterly, and annual retail revenue targets and grow sales month by month
- Strategy Formulation-Responsible for senior level decision making and both day to day management and strategic direction of the sales growth of the company.
- Team Development and Management in route plans
- Working closely with existing distributors and attracting new ones
- Development of action plans to penetrate New Markets- implement sales strategies to ensure penetration into new markets and guiding the sales team on new markets to ensure profit maximization.
- Management of the Sales Process, ensuring sales analysis and market trends are in line with the company’s strategic plan.
- Developing sales strategies, setting sales targets for individual sales Executives and team as a whole.
- Monitoring team’s performance and motivating them to reach targets.
- Compiling and analyzing sales figures and give Sales reports to management and ensure that sales reports are updated daily – sales calls, prospects, orders, collections, etc
- Keeping up to date with products and competitors.
- To ensure after-sales service issues are managed in time and to the satisfaction of the customers
Skills and Competencies:
- Having a high level of initiative and drive
- Having strong sense of responsibility and commitment to one’s duties
- Able to manage a team
- Selling and Marketing skills
- Supervisory and leadership skills
- Strong written communication, exceptional listening and analytical skills
- Must exhibit excellent customer service, communication, and interpersonal skills.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree/ Diploma in sales and marketing or a business related course
- 5-10 years working experience in Sales and at least 3-5 years as a sales manager in a related FMCG company
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should send their CV’s quoting relevant skills, qualifications and experience to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews will be done on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.