Fresh Graduate Sales Job – Nairobi
Our company is looking for a sales person to be responsible for generating leads and meeting sales goals.
He or she will be required to make presentations and demonstrate services as well as negotiate contracts with potential clients.
You will need to have a deep understanding of the sales process and dynamics and also excellent interpersonal skills.
Previous experience in sales role is an advantage.
- Generating leads
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals
- Negotiating contracts with prospective clients
- Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes and negotiations
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs
- Understanding and promoting company programs
- Obtaining deposits and balance of payments from clients
- Preparing and submitting sales contracts
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote company services
- Maintaining clients records
- Answering clients questions about terms, quotes, services and availability
- Superb interpersonal skills including ability to quickly build rapport with clients
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A Diploma in Sales, Marketing, Economics, Business or related field
- 0-2 years Sales experience
- Recent graduates are encouraged to apply
If qualified kindly send CV to email@example.com clearly indicating ‘Sales Intern ’ on the subject line by 5th October 2018