GMC Pot Limited-the Fun Place | A Profile
Welcome to the Fun Place – your one stop center for family entertainment in Kitengela. Come and experience fun at an entertainment center of its kind. Come interact with our different park features – slides and sand pits, swings and yes, bouncing castles and rides. A great family getaway for the young and the old… after all excitement does not get old! We welcome you to create memories and bond over great food and laughter. The Fun Place, is the place to be.
Take a detour from the hustle and bustle of the city, and indulge at the Kitengela Fun Place. Let your inner child step out, with sheer delight and excitement. Tantalize your taste buds with our African cuisine made fresh from the start. Take it down with your favorite drink in a relaxing ambience that is a mark of the Kitengela Fun Place.
So come over, there is something fun to offer for people of all ages. We can assure you of availability of diverse child friendly foods, and ample space for playing. As the kids do their thing, adults can relax and enjoy their free time without worrying. Explore and discover the newest fun space with exciting activities.
We are looking for a Front of House Supervisor for our upcoming recreational facility to be based at Kitengela.
The desired person shall be managing the front-end operations, such as performing opening and closing operations, delegating tasks to front-end employees throughout the day, and ensuring each customer or client has an excellent experience.
Duties and responsibilities:-
- Greet and build good rapport with customers through positive and professional interactions to make them become loyal patrons.
- Develop optimal relationships and provide customer care service for all assigned tasks.
- Monitor efficient product quality mechanism and ensure flawless professional behavior to all clients.
- Manage all communication with customers and ensure optimal quality of products and provide excellent and high quality customer service to assist customers all through.
- Evaluate floor and monitor all sales oriented programs by delivering assistance to employees and generate sales.
- Monitor Establishment’s Financial Performance. I.e. Revenue generated by the establishment on a daily basis.
- Works with the management team to supervise and train staff, maintain an excellent environment to provide support to training activities and provide technical backup.
- Assist other departments to maintain and enhance better performance for company to ensure high quality production.
- Monitor all sales at hourly basis and manage all communication with waitrons
- Monitors service and dining areas for cleanliness through routine inspections and deploy custodial staff as necessary.
- Directs staff in the cleaning of areas and equipment in accordance with the sanitarians recommendations
- Responsible to ensure areas are running efficiently and timely
- Actively work in all areas as needed
- Perform other general kitchen duties
- Actively contribute to the team by performing other duties as needed in support of the organization’s mission.
Required Qualifications – Experience, Education, Knowledge & Skills
- Diploma in hospitality management or related from a recognized institution of higher learning
- Progressively 3 years’ working experience in a similar position
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office
- Exhibit interest in industry trends.
- Exhibit leadership and team building skills.
- Be self-motivated, adapt to frequently changing priorities, and able to organize and prioritize multiple work assignments and meet deadlines.
- Exercise sound judgement and make quick ,wise and consistent decisions
- Possess solid problem solving and conflict resolution skills
- Exude enthusiasm, and have a high level of integrity and customer orientation while interacting with a wide range of individuals.
- An eye for detail
- Experience providing excellent customer service
- Ability to train new hospitality staff on the establishment’s policies and procedures
- Maintain all health, sanitation, and safety standards.
- Represent the department and its programs in a positive, professional courteous manner.
- Ability to stand and move about for long periods of time
Applicants who meet the above are required to send their applications to email@example.com with “RESTAURANT SUPERVISOR” being the subject of the email with detailed CV names & addresses of three referees.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Note that GMC-Fun place does not charge any fees.