Graduate Trainee Engineers
Skills and Competencies
- A graduate in an Engineering field preferably Mechanical & Electrical Engineer
- 1 year experience in the Engineering Field
- A Hands On Technical Approach to problem solving and solutions.
- Customer Focused to offer solutions and enhance customer satisfaction.
- Plans and Aligns to achieve goals.
- Tech Savvy – Advanced knowledge in MS Office Suite, AutoCAD and Design applications.
- Has a passion for Innovation and Creativity
- Team Player
- Technical Sales
- Service, Production, Installation Engineers
- Innovation, Research & Development.
1. Assist in preparing, providing and performing technical presentations explaining products and services to clients and peers.
2. Assist in identifying and conducting field visits and prospecting to penetrate assigned and new market segments.
3. Support team leader in understanding, managing and achieving each customer’s expectations in technical knowledge and requirements.
4. Share knowledge and ideas to contribute to new business lines and innovation within the Company.
5. Assist in collection of data and analysis in engineering lines for review and improvement proposals.
6. Gain customer confidence by explaining and demonstrating technical know-how and solutions.
7. Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending and conducting technical and engineering workshops.
8. Assist in conducting site survey and assessments and share detailed engineering information with assigned team leader.
9. Assist in new products research and development.
Applications should be sent to email@example.com.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.