A Group of companies leading in Logistics are looking for a Group Internal Auditor.
Role: To evaluate the companies’ operations and find ways to optimize performance through risk management, control and governance processes.
Responsible to provide objective and independent assessment on efficiency and effectiveness of the company’s internal controls and mitigation of risks.
- Conduct regular audit reviews of the companies’ operations as per audit plans and report to the Board.
- Provide regular reports and follow up on audit findings to the board on quarterly basis
- Evaluate and provide assessment and assurance that risk management, control, and governance systems are functioning as intended to enable the company meet its objectives and goals.
- Report risk management issues and internal controls deficiencies identified.
- Implement internal control policies and procedures.
- Liaise with external auditors.
- Evaluate the companies’ readiness in case of any business interruption
- Maintain open communication
- Assess anti –fraud programs.
- Perform any assigned duty by the management
- CPA (K) /ACCA Qualification required.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or related field.
- Membership of an Audit professional body
- Min 10 years’ experience of Audit in a busy business environment
- Transport and logistics industry experience will be an added advantage
Key Skills and Competencies
- Attention to details
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Effective planning, organizing and problem solving skills.
- Strong Business and Financial Analytical skills.
- Effective report writing skills
- Initiative and self-drive.
- Good communication skills
Our websites: www.agentcargo.com, www.mict.coke, www.unigroup.co.ke
Send your Cv to: email@example.com