Hasbah Kenya Limited one of the leading FMCG distributor in Kenya, seeking to recruit highly ambitious candidates to fill in the following positions:
Key Account Handler – Wholesale Business
The Key Account Handler -Wholesale is accountable for delivering superior volume and Distribution in all the Wholesale stores assigned.
The positions are in Kisumu & Mombasa.
- Develop and build excellent account relationships with Wholesalers to leverage on business opportunities
- To identify and evaluate market opportunities related to the assigned account
- To coordinate the work closely with Key Wholesalers to ensure non-disruptions in the service levels
- Negotiate with customers on hot spots and extra displays
- Able to design trade investment plan to derive sales growth and profitability focusing on the right band and SKU mix
- Plan and draw up the monthly sales promotions, yearly cumulative sales performance, market and category performance.
- Feedback on all forms of competitor activities
- Conduct prospects for new clients to identify and develop new accounts.
- Increase sales and supervise the sales process by following up on orders, deliveries and collections.
- Prepare weekly or monthly sales reports.
- Ensure payment of receivables in a timely manner.
- Build and maintain effective customer relationships in order to build strong loyalty.
- Handle and respond to existing products queries from clients quickly, effectively and accurately.
Qualifications, Experience and Knowledge
- Degree/ Diploma in Business, Sales & Marketing
- Minimum 3 -5 years’ experience handling Wholesale accounts.
- Experience and knowledge in field sales especially FMCG
- Must have a valid driving licence
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Honest and a person of integrity.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to email@example.com by 15th October 2018 stating their current and expected remuneration, daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees.
This recruitment is open until suitable candidates are identified.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.