Hasbah Kenya Limited one of the leading FMCG distributor in Kenya, seeking to recruit highly ambitious candidates to fill in the following positions:
Key Account Representative
The Key Account Representative (KAR) will be actively involved in ensuring increased sales productivity and revenues, manage key accounts, increase and product availability in the stores covered. The position is in Nairobi and Mombasa.
- To apply and practice imperatives for strategic Key Account Management approach and decision
- Develop and build excellent account relationships with Key Account customers such as large and medium retail stores to leverage on business opportunities
- Develop and implement annual Joint Business Plan and business review with retailers and principal
- To formulate and execute objectives, plans and strategies
- To identify and evaluate market opportunities related to the assigned account
- To coordinate the work closely with Key retailers to ensure non-disruptions in the service levels
- To coordinate executions of agreements and promotions with the sales force
- Negotiate with store managers to increase facings on home shelf and ancillary space a head of designated competitor facings, and extra displays
- Able to design trade investment plan to derive sales growth and profitability focusing on the right band and SKU mix
- Evaluate promotion effectiveness to maximize ROI
- Plan and draw up the monthly sales promotions, quarterly customer reviews, yearly cumulative sales performance, market and category performance.
- Feedback on all forms of competitor activities
Qualifications, Experience and Knowledge
- Degree/ Diploma in Business, Sales & Marketing
- Minimum 5 years’ experience handling Key Accounts Sales (Tier 2 &3).
- Experience and knowledge in field sales especially FMCG
- Must have a valid driving licence
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Honest and a person of integrity.
- Good in data analysis and presentation
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to email@example.com by 15th October 2018 stating their current and expected remuneration, daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees.
This recruitment is open until suitable candidates are identified.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.