Sheer Logic Management Consultants is seeking to engage dynamic individuals for Head of Mobile Banking Position for one of our clients
- Keep abreast with current and emerging trends in the industry proactively researching and investigating products and services suitable for the local market,
- Collaborate with sales, marketing, technical operations, business development, finance and other divisions to determine competitiveness of the services and to innovate them
- Working closely with compliance and technical teams to ensure product is within given regulation and respective USSD is at 100% up time for use by customers
- Work with pricing manager to ensure that the product price is in line with the intended business case for profitability.
- Coordinate commercial negotiations with vendors involved in product provision and manage agreement life cycle.
- Liaise with finance to negotiate pricing or revenue share with approved vendors
- Monitor performance of service to identify key trends that can be used to drive improved performance and results
- Working closely with key stakeholders to understand business requirements and expectations, coordinate with relevant internal functions for the product features, product concepts documentation, development, integration, quality assurance, testing and launch.
- Work together with IT to configure and deliver the Services on Money systems,
- Ensure services meet Customer requirements and are within given deadlines, with the required 3rd line support for after sales service
- Coordinate cross functional internal and external user acceptance tests for new enhancements and attain sign off for the same.
- Liaise with marketing to develop and implement a company-wide go to market plan, working with all departments to execute.
- Track and monitor performance of shared services sections to ensure merchant issues are resolved within given SLAs with internal functions
- Proactively gain feedback from market to ensure innovation of new products/services or improvement in the experience on the platform
- Provide required performance and operations reports as input to the money weekly, monthly report, including roadmaps and performance against target dates.
- Build relationships with key industry vendors to gain feedback on how to improve current product/service
- Provide day-to-day coaching to sales and support teams on the products; and contact quarterly performance reviews.
- Guide designated team leads in overall process of product execution
Educational Level: Bachelors in Marketing, Finance, Business, Commerce Administration or Equivalent
Professional qualification: PRINCE 2 or PMP Certification
- 3-5 years relevant experience in a management role within a financial services, having being exposed to all disciplines.
- Mobile Money product experience preferred
How to Apply:
If you believe your career objectives match this exciting position, please forward your application and detailed C.V stating your current position, remuneration, contact details by 10th October 2018 to the Sheer Logic Management Consultants E- Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly marking – “Head of Mobile Banking.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Our Client is an Equal opportunity employer