Our client, a world’s leading suppliers of grain care equipment designs, develops, manufactures and installs custom-built solutions, from complete processing lines to large turnkey projects with highly advanced automation and management information systems.
They are looking for a Head of Projects to provide to ensure timely planning, follow up and commissioning for projects.
- Allocation of projects to the respective project managers.
- Design projects plans for timely delivery and ensuring that all stakeholders are well aware of their involvement and implications in the concerned project.
- Managing the logistics for particular projects and ensuring proper communication to the concerned relevant departments for timely delivery of all materials.
- Devising individual project budget together with the financial manager and seek approval for the same prior to the start of the project
- Monitoring and reporting on approved budget and actual expenses and working as per directives of higher management.
- Management of designs for projects.
- Plan and secure commissioning of projects after completion.
- Provide leadership for the projects team.
- Participation in handover meetings.
- Work with internal production team for timely delivery of materials and equipment
- Must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Relevant education preferably in Mechanical, Electrical or Agricultural Engineering.
- PMP -Project Management course required.
- Knowledge of grain handling machineries, complete processing lines, large turnkey projects.
- Successful track record as a Project Manager in the construction of Agricultural sector.
- Self-driven, experience in strategy implementation.
- Proven Leadership skills.
Remuneration: Competitive remuneration package based on skills and experience
Interested candidates who fully meet the above requirements should send their applications along with a detailed CV indicating current and expected salary and their daytime contact to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We do not charge any fees for receiving and reviewing applications or for interviews.
Deadline: 15th October 2018