Our client a leading hospital based in Kisii County, Kisii Town is looking to hire the following position:
Head of Marketing and Patient Support Services
- Create and implement Marketing plan within budget, in conjunction with overall business strategy.
- Ensuring effective, branded marketing communications including the hospital’s website, social media, print communication, and advertising. Ensuring effective communication internally as well.
- Improve patient care through the use of computerized scheduling; and to achieve the maximum effectiveness of automation implementation by integrating it as much as possible with the actual process of providing patient care. The computerization of clinical environment will reduce the workload and improve the efficiency of the providers.
- Handle all escalated patient complaints with speed.
- Set up patient complaints/compliments system to ensure patient satisfaction.
- Train all patient facing staff in stellar customer service delivery.
- Champion the customer throughout the regional business, balancing customer needs with business requirements and presenting a compelling case for internal change and improvement
- Champion the Patient Care department. This entails assessing and managing the patient care (customer service) team to continually improve processes and outcomes
- Measuring and reporting. Agree priorities and standards and then manage the PC team to deliver them
- Manage all customer service processes, remembering that we are becoming more proactive and engaging customers throughout the patient experience.
- Troubleshooting. As problem areas for patient care are identified you must engage the Managing Director to agree priorities and then engage your customer services team to address these areas and make the planned changes quickly and effectively
- Financial analysis. Manage your budget effectively and be able to promote requirements for additional funding where they can increase the patient recommendation ratings and increase overall business performance. Report your expenditure as required.
- Manage major projects such as PR events, launches, Marketing campaigns, medical camps, Trade show exhibits amongst others
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing from a recognized institution/ Masters in Marketing would be an added advantage;
- At least 5-10 years’ work experience in marketing in a hospital environment/ In-depth knowledge of patient care and medical facilities procedures.
How to Apply
Email your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the position title as your subject line e.g.; “Security Guard” by or before 2nd November 2018.