Our client a leading hospital based in Kisii County, Kisii Town is looking to hire the following position:
Transport and Ambulance Service Manager
- Overseeing all the rescue activities and making sure that the laid down protocols and standards are met.
- Establishes and enforces procedures to assure quality of care within the ambulance
- Keep the Administrator and the CEO informed on all issues related to rescue and the department
- Keeping inventory of all the equipment and assets.
- Accountable for the complete operation of Ambulance Services Department and ensure the proper level of patient care.
- Ensures that equipment is properly maintained and operated. Ensures the safe work practices are followed, lifting, etc.
- Diploma Education, plus 3 years of work experience in transport and ambulance operations.
How to Apply
Email your applications to email@example.com clearly indicating the position title as your subject line e.g.; “Security Guard” by or before 2nd November 2018.