Our client is one of the leading players in the hospitality industry.
They seek to hire a qualified person in the position of an accountant.
The ideal candidate must have worked with a known hotel or tour company for at least 2 years.
- Prepare financial statements and other reports in conformity with standard reporting procedures
- Coordinate and ultimately prepare corporate tax return
- Analyze business operations, growth indicators, trends, costs, revenues and other business parameters and advise the management
- Prepare sales tax invoice
- Manage the internal and annual audit
- Record and process internal claims and external invoices
- Manage the relationship with the business bankers
- Taking control of debt collection
- Processing company payroll
- Prepare bank payments, ensure timely payment to vendors
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliations
- Spearhead budgeting and forecasting
- Preparation of monthly VAT returns
- Any other task as may be delegated by the management from time to time.
Salary: Ksh 40,000 – 50,000
- CPA K, ACCA qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or related field
- 2 – 5 years’ experience as an Accountant in a busy environment
- Working knowledge with accounting software – QuickBooks, Sage
- Highly analytical with ability to pick useful information from raw data for management decision making
- Excellent working experience with Excel application
- Good with creating graphical, professional PPT presentations
If you meet the criteria set above, please send us your application to firstname.lastname@example.org so as to reach us not later than 10th November 2018.
Clearly quote “ACCOUNTANT” on your subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.