- Carrying out induction and orientation of new staff.
- Follow and close on all documentation to be filled in by the new staff
- Ensure new employee files are complete with relevant documents including offer letters.
- Ensure reviews / deductions and any other payroll changes are done correctly
- Follow up on staff probation reviews and ensure they are done ,completed and filed
- Maintenance of the legal data, reports, files and obtaining relevant documentation regards the same when needed.
- Compilation and documentation of final reports and any other staff exit documentation needed.
- Assist in preparation of training materials and related task
- Compilation of employment documents for any potential recruit.
- Prepare, schedule and carry out any interviews when needed.
- Assist in performing recruitment and selection tasks until onboarding process
- Maintenance of the employment filing system; documentation and updating of the same.
- Issuance and maintenance of all employee files and reports including leave reports on a daily basis.
- Perform any other data entry ,typing and related tasks
- Maintenance of the daily manual attendance register and report on the same
- Perform front office Employee administration tasks
- Any other duties
Academic Qualifications & Skills
- Degree/ Diploma in Human Resource Option
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Solid understanding of different marketing techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of social media marketing
- Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
- Knowledge of MS office especially word, excel and PowerPoint
Please email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Company / Organization||
Ducrae Consult Kenya
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||