We are on the hunt for an HR Manager with experience in a large trading and distribution company to support a variety of HR functions including: Employee file maintenance, terminations, performance review administration, employee relations, and specialized HR programs and projects.
This position’s work is performed under the managerial direction of the General Manager and the Directors.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Oversees that all necessary paperwork, employee communications, leave tracking, management reports, attendance registers
- Completes initial reporting, accident investigations, tracking of all insurance claims/accidents
- Created termination summaries, completes assigned terminations, ensures all termination paperwork is complete per SOX requirements
- Generates performance reviews
- Oversee HR related projects and initiatives throughout the year, maintaining several HR related spreadsheets, updating and distributing on a pre-determined schedule
- Reinforcing policies and discipline in the company and among the employees and ensures company’s full compliance with all governmental regulations.
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Completes human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in a business related course specializing in HR.
- 3 – 5 years of experience in HR, with at least 3 years of HR experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Great verbal and written communications skills; not afraid to speak up when required.
- Meticulous attention to detail, quality, and follow through; strong interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in MS Office suite of software.
- Good communication skills
- Strong time management skills
If you meet the above qualifications kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 4th October 2018 clearly indicating “Human Resource Manager” on the subject line.