Institute of Advanced Technology Ltd (IAT)
We are looking for a mature, honest, reliable and responsible individual who is customer centered, able to register students for courses, possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills and demonstrates ability to exercise good customer care.
The successful individual should be able to keep clean student records, should be self-motivated, time conscious and meticulous about his/her work. Must be a team player, have integrity and be able to work with minimum supervision. This is a sales position.
The suitable candidate will be based in our Nakuru Branch and should:
- Be a Diploma/ Degree holder related field
- Possesses excellent interpersonal, communication skills and people skills
- Be able to work flexible hours (Up to 7p.m. in the evenings)
- Have the ability to work under pressure
- Have worked in a similar role for at least 6 Months
- Must be a resident of Nakuru
To apply for this exciting and rewarding opportunity, please forward your resume only to IAT-HR@iat.ac.ke clearly indicate the subject heading “Career Advisor – Nakuru” by Monday 5th November 2018.