Vacant Position: ICT Manager
Nature of Job: Full time
Salary: 150k – 200k
Duties and Responsibilities
- Accomplishes information technology staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Ensuring the ICT department is running smoothly and all systems well maintained
- Maintains organization’s effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering, and supporting strategic plans for implementing information technologies.
- Directs technological research by studying organization goals, strategies, practices, and user projects.
- Completes projects by coordinating resources and timetables with user departments and data center.
- Verifies application results by conducting system audits of technologies implemented.
- Preserves assets by implementing disaster recovery and back-up procedures and information security and control structures.
- Recommends information technology strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating organization outcomes; identifying problems; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements.
- Accomplishes financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective action.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field, e.g. Computer Science, IT, ICT, Computer engineering or any other related course.
- 5-8 years’ experience as an ICT manager in a recognized company.
- Management skills
- Excellent listening and questioning skills, combined with the ability to interact confidently with clients to establish what the problem is and explain the solution.
- Attention to details and leadership skills
- Excellent working experience with all computer softwares.
- Good communication, reporting and interpersonal skills
How to Apply
Apply with CV stating your skills, experience and qualifications to email@example.com
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.