Our client is a well-established manufacturing / production company dealing in Timber and related finished products.
They seeking to recruit a Junior Graphic Designer.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
- Plans concept by studying information and materials.
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
- Prepares finished copy and art by operating typesetting, printing, and similar equipment; purchasing from vendors.
- Prepares final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment.
- Completes projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; participating in professional societies.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor /Diploma in Graphic Design, Information Technology or Desktop Publishing
- 2 years’ experience in a busy organization
- Must be good multi-taskers with time management skills.
- They should be familiar with a wide range of design software, including PageMaker, Quark, Photoshop, Illustrator and Dreamweaver.
- Must be able to use web design and development tools e.g-HTML and Web-building tools.
How to Apply
To apply, CLICK HERE on or before 31st October 2018
N.B Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement