Kenafric Industries Limited
Job Title: Wholesale Manager
Department & Section: Sales and Distribution
Reports To: Area Sales Manager
Main Purpose of this Position: Manage respective regional wholesale sales targets to deliver growth, profitability and cash-flow objectives as per the business objectives.
Key Deliverables for this Position
- Achieve wholesale sales targets
- Achieve range availability targets
- Achieve Customer service delivery targets
- Achieve Route Management and Cost targets
- Lead and manage the departmental strategy through processes and procedures to achieve the organization’s objectives.
- Ensuring sales targets and volumes are met within the wholesale channel and increase company product sales range.
- Overseeing the implementation of customer marketing initiatives.
- Identifying prospective customers by following leads from existing clients, and market Intelligence
- Analyzing customers’ needs and requirements to gain insight on technical knowledge of product capabilities and limitations.
- Developing and cascading the individual targets through a performance management system to achieve set targets in line with overall objective.
- Evaluating the Route to Market efficiency and improve on the structure.
- Responsible talent management in the department including coaching, mentoring, developing, motivating, training and evaluating staff to achieve highest levels of performance
- Implementing best practices in category management & respective areas of work
- Implementing product quality, customer & Service Excellence and Change initiatives to achieve desired business plans and culture.
Financial Resources / Other key Resources / Assets: Stock
Direct Reports: N/A
- Supply Chain
- Quality Assurance & RD
- Diploma in Sales and Marketing
Professional Qualifications: N/A
Job / Functional Skills
- Reporting Skills
- Sales & Marketing Skills
- Relationship Management Skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Decision Making Skills
- Communication Skills
- IT skills
- Customer Service
- Time Management
- Customer centric
- Continuous improvement
- At-least 3 year(s) relevant experience
Interested candidates may send their CV quoting the job title in the email subject (Wholesale Manager) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Tuesday 16th October, 2018.