KWAL is looking for a well-organized and highly motivated individual who is result-oriented to fill the following position:
Sales Assistants – Order Processing
Function / Division: Commercial
Supervisor / Manager Title: Sales Officer
Job Purpose: The job holder will be responsible for ensuring proper order generation, capturing of all sales transactions through the sage system in an effective and efficient manner, processing orders and charging orders accurately so as to facilitate the issuance of products to the distributors
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
Area 1: Order Generation
- Actively engage distributors in liaison with the sales team for orders based on the distributors stocks and stock availability at KWAL.
- Receive the order via mail and fill it in the sage system to generate an order document.
- Key in customer orders in an accurate and timely manner.
- Ensure delivery turnaround time of 24 hours for customer orders.
- Advice customers on stock-outs, promotions and new products with the aim of influencing orders.
- Prepare daily consolidated sales, out of stock, daily sales tracking.
- Ensure all the customers’ orders are fully processed, dispatched and delivered.
- Ensuring customers cheques are deposited as per dates written on cheque and share a tracking report on weekly basis.
- Delivery trucks utilization management and tracking.
Area 2: Order Processing & Charging
- Liaise with the Credit Controller to confirm the credit status of customers for all credit sales.
- Monitoring and seeking approval for administering the issuance of Credit/Debit Notes as appropriate.
- Prepare daily consolidated sales, out of stock, daily sales tracking and accounts statement reports
- Accurately charge orders in duly approved customer accounts and forward for verification.
- Preparing proforma invoices.
- Processing invoices once the goods are removed from the warehouse.
Area 3: Handling Good Returns
- Capture Good returns and follow up with QSHE for replacements.
- Follow up with Invoicing Clerks to ensure the credit notes are proceeded and issued to the customer.
- Inform the customer once the process of returns is complete.
- Sensitize our customers on goods return policy and procedures.
Area 4: Customer Care
- Receive, address or route any customer queries appropriately.
- A minimum of a Diploma in a business field.
- Partial (Level II) Professional qualification in Finance or Accounting.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar organization.
- Practical experience in use of MS packages and ERP systems.
- FMCG industry.
Competencies / Attributes
- Interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with and manage customer expectations.
- Good knowledge of products
- Good communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills.
Relationships and working contacts
- Internal – Sales and distribution, Warehousing, QSHE, Finance departments.
- External- Distributors
Work Environment: This is role is based in Nairobi.
How to Apply
If you feel you meet the requirements for these positions, send your updated CV with email & telephone contacts of three professional referees and the application letter quoting the Reference number & Title of the position as the subject to:
The Human Resources Director,
to be received not later than October 10, 2018.
Do not attach any certificates/scanned documents to your application.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
KENYA WINE AGENCIES LIMITED IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND DOES NOT CHARGE ANY FEES AT ANY STAGE OF THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS (APPLICATION, INTERVIEW MEETING, PROCESSING, OR TRAINING).