Job Title: Senior Associate – Dispute Resolution
Job Ref No: HR-09/2018
Our client Njuguna & Partners Advocates, a well established and leading law firm, committed to provide efficient, effective and quality legal services, is seeking to recruit a high performing Senior Associate.
- Advise clients on Litigation (Commercial Disputes, Public Procurement and General Litigation)
- The candidate should also have the ability to handle and counsel clients on a few Commercial matters covering Conveyancing, Corporate Work and Securities (including drafting and negotiating contracts)
- Have sound drafting skills with exceptional accuracy in handling matters and caseload up to the Supreme Court level
- Update clients and advise on relevant laws as applicable in their areas of practice
- Offer world class client satisfaction through building good rapport with existing and new clients, with the aim of creating a robust client database
- Preparation of periodic reports and forward to Clients and Partners in line with the reporting calendar
- Oversee billing in line with the Firm policy
- Team player, ready to help and mentor Junior Associates
- Minimum 4 years Post Admission Experience in a busy firm
- Demonstrate good presentation and communication skills
Remuneration will be discussed based on the experience and value addition.
If this sounds like the right position for you and are looking forward to growing your career in a competitive environment, we’d love to hear from you.
Send us your application at email@example.com by 12th October 2018.
Only successful candidates will be contacted