Our client a renowned manufacturers of hydraulic lifts, elevators and escalator machines is looking for Lift Technicians to join their dedicated team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Read blueprints for installations and repairs of elevator doors, cables, motors and control systems
- Locate malfunctions in brakes, motors, switches and control systems
- Provide support for all lifting and technical activities on construction projects.
- Prepare preliminary studies for lift sizing or estimates when requested
- Prepare timely response to field questions;
- Work according and verify compliance with industry standard requirements concerning measurement and lifting equipment’s.
- Ability to support client’s emergency response at any location during any time as and when required.
- Degree/Diploma in Mechanical /Electrical engineering
- At least 3 year’s practical experience as engineer or technician in building lifts installation and maintenance
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Mathcad, Microsoft Office applications;
- Highly focused on the safety and quality of deliverables
- Excellent oral and written English skills.
If qualified send CV to email@example.com clearly indicating ‘Lift Technician’ on the subject line by 17th October 2018.