A leading Logistics company is looking for an Internal Auditor.
Role: To evaluate the company’s operations and find ways to optimize performance through risk management, control and governance processes.
Responsible to provide objective and independent assurance on efficiency and effectiveness of the company’s internal controls and mitigation of risks.
- Conduct regular audit reviews of the company operations as per audit plans and report to the Board.
- Provide regular reports and follow up on audit findings to the board on quarterly basis
- Evaluate and provide assurance that risk management, control, and governance systems are functioning as intended to enable the company meet its objectives and goals.
- Report risk management issues and internal controls deficiencies identified.
- Implement internal control policies and procedures.
- Liaise with external auditors.
- Evaluates the organization’s readiness in case of business interruption
- Maintain open communication with management and engage in continuous education on audit issues.
- Provides support to the company’s anti-fraud programs
- Perform any assigned duty by the management.
- CPA (K) or Its equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree In finance or related field.
- Minimum of 9 years of audit In a busy business environment
- Transport and logistics Industry experience will be an added advantage
Key Skills and Competencies
- Attention to detail
- Strong management and analytical skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Effective planning & organizing and problem solving skills
- Strong Business and Financial Analytical skills
- Initiative and self-drive
- Superior communication and Inter-personal skills, including report writing.
Send your CV to: email@example.com