Lower and Upper Primary School Teachers
Tender Care Junior Academy is looking to expand its business and is seeking to hire amazing teaching professionals to join their existing excellent team of teachers. We are passionate about professionalism and delivering quality education and learning experiences as we impact 21st century skills in our interaction with pupils.
We would be thrilled to hear from professionals who share the same vision and passion and also possess admirable qualities like dedication to service, goal orientation, customer service, integrity, love for children and a determination to make the world better in your place of work.
If the above statement describes exactly who you are and you have a track record of excellent academic performance and reputable discipline, below is the job description and instructions on how to express your interest to join us.
- Planning and preparing teaching and learning materials
- Plan and execute appropriate activities for the children each day according to the curriculum, schemes of work and lesson plans
- Planning, preparing and delivering lessons to all students in the class;
- Adopting and working towards the implementation of the school development plan;
- Assigning work, correcting and marking work carried out by his/her students;
- Assessing, recording and reporting on the development, progress, attainment and behaviour of one’s students;
- Organize and lead activities designed to promote physical, mental, and social development such as games, arts and crafts, music, and storytelling.
- Prepare materials, classrooms, and other indoor and outdoor spaces to facilitate creative play, learning and motor-skill activities, and safety.
- Promoting the general progress and well-being of individual students, groups of students or class entrusted to him/her;
- Plan and supervise class projects, field trips, visits by guests, or other experiential activities, and guide students in learning from those activities.
- Providing guidance and advice to students on educational and social matters and on their further education and future careers; providing information on sources of more expert advice;
- Assist in bus loading and unloading.
- Assimilate arriving children to the school environment by greeting them, helping them remove outerwear, and selecting activities of interest to them.
- Establish and enforce rules for behaviour, and policies and procedures to maintain order among students.
Minimum required qualifications & experience
- Trained P1 teacher / Degree in Education with TSC certification
- Must be active in extra-curricular activities
- 1-2 years’ teaching experience / 3+ years teaching experience
Skills and Competencies
- Must be a good communicator – both written and spoken, a team player, an open minded person, flexibility to change and intrinsically motivated.
Please make your application through email@example.com by close of business 30th October 2018 stating whether you are an upper or lower primary teacher and the main subjects that you teach. e.g Lower Primary or Upper Primary – Maths & Science.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.