Our client is a world’s most comfortable and luxurious hotel with properties in most destinations in the country.
They are looking for Director of Marketing and Sales to be responsibility for the company’s marketing activities and oversees the development and delivery of a fully integrated marketing strategy for the business as well as directing all sales activities within the company and ensuring the company’s sales grow year on year.
- Maximize the group’s revenues by developing programs to increase occupancy and make profitable use of its accommodation, meeting and leisure facilities.
- Maintain awareness of the factors that influence the hotel industry and gain a deep understanding of the needs and attitudes of industry customers.
- Oversee the marketing and promotional activities to meet customer needs, working closely with other stakeholders to ensure customers are satisfied with the facilities and their time there.
- Responsible for creating and implementing a comprehensive marketing and communications program that will enhance the company’s image and position within the market place and the general public.
- Achieve and exceed the group room sales revenue targets as agreed with the MD.
- Establish a clear strategy for international and local sales.
- Exceed fair market share targets.
- Lead the Sales team to establish a sales strategy, plan and targets for the achievement of the same.
- Monitor and review achievements and take necessary action in accordance with market movements.
- Ensure interface with marketing and operations, providing customer feedback for product development.
- Minimum 8 years’ relevant work experience in the hotel industry at senior level, preferably in a hotel group rather than a standalone hotel.
- Undergraduate degree in Sales and Marketing. Postgraduate degree in Strategic Management or equivalent will be an added advantage.
- Demonstrable experience in strategy development, people management, sales management, revenue management, distribution channel management, brand development, product development, digital & social media marketing and loyalty management.
- Demonstrable practical knowledge on CRS and Guest Management Solutions (GMS).
- Strong and demonstrated strategic thinking skills that would support the growth and profitability of the company.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- A creative and out-of-the-box thinker
- Outgoing team player, willing and able to travel to establish and maintain client networks
- Demonstrates familiarity with budget software and financial management
- Possesses strong leadership skills
- Demonstrates strong persuasive and negotiation skills
Remuneration and compensation: Competitive remuneration and compensation programs designed to attract, incentivize and retain the talent necessary to strongly deliver on vision, mission, values and impact strategy.
Interested candidates who fully meet the above requirements should send their applications along with a detailed CV indicating current and expected salary and their daytime contact to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We do not charge any fees for receiving and reviewing applications or for interviews.
Deadline: 20th October 2018