Position: Marketing Assistant – 40hrs/week (Institution)
Our client is looking for a suitable candidate to fill the above vacancy.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing:
Responsible for increasing and securing new student intake in the school.
Responsible for managing the ongoing relationship by interacting with the parents and potential students.
Addressing all new queries in a timely and positive manner.
The ideal candidate will be the contact person for all incoming queries in the school including arranging meetings and school tours for interested parties and be the liaison person for both internal and external communications for the school.
Preparing and reviewing monthly marketing budgets in accordance with the school’s marketing strategy and goals of the school and ensure adherence to the yearly budgets.
The candidate should have the ability to set short-term and long-term future goals of the school in line with the mission and vision statement of the school.
Responsible for maintaining the existing social media platforms of the school and if necessary build new ones when the existing ones are deemed outdated.
The candidate should have the ability to introduce new social media platforms to enhance the schools image in the region.
The candidates; skill sets should include developing flyers, posters and other advertising material as required.
Qualifications & Experience Required:
- Degree in Marketing/Public Relations or both.
- Additional language other than English & Kiswahili is a plus.
- At-least 2 years in similar capacity.
Competencies & Skills:
- Ability to work with different advertising software to prepare flyers/brochures.
- Strong client/customer service skills.
- Strong media pitching and writing skills, with an emphasis on education and social media required. Demonstrated passion for media relations with a proven ability to secure visibility in the market
- Excellent project management skills with demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Accountable, responsible and trustworthy.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- An interesting working environment.
- Appropriate salary.
Duty station: Nairobi.
Anticipated start date: 3rd December 2018.
How to Apply:
Please email your cover letter and updated word document CV to email@example.com indicating clearly on the subject line the position you are applying for and Current or Last gross pay salary. (Marketing Assistant Post- Institution-Current/Last Gross pay XXXXXX)
NOTE: Consider unsuccessful if not contacted within 7 days.
Please DO NOT ATTACH CERTIFICATES.