Our client in the ICT field is seeking to hire a marketing executive to support business development.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Developing and executing successful marketing plans as well as monitor competition.
- Research and create target list of potential prospects and communicate the same to the sales team
- Organize product demonstration and Sale activations
- Serve as internal sales support for lead generation
- Coordinate to ensure all presentations and follow up are accomplished as per timelines defined by the prospects/partners
- Build strong qualified opportunity pipeline for sales
- Generating new business leads through cold calling, tendering, social media, exhibitions etc.
- Actively convert customer enquiries into confirmed sales to develop future and repeat business contributing to the profitability of the business.
- Business development
- Lead generation
- At least 3-year experience in the marketing
- Degree/Diploma in a business related course
- Provable track record of excellence in business development
- Highly motivated and result oriented
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong presentation, communication, organization, multitasking, and time management skills
- Solid problem solving and consultative skills required
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with minimum supervision
How to Apply
Send your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org by 27th October 2018.
Indicate the position title in the email subject
Career Management Centre is an equal opportunity Employer and does not discriminate the Interviewees on the basis of race, Gender, Sex and religious affiliation.
NB: Career Management Centre does no charge candidates for job placement