The Mater Hospital is seeking to fill the above position.
Reporting to the Radiology Manager / Chief Radiographer , the successful candidate will be responsible for;
- Responsible for preparing the imaging machine for examination.
- Performing radiological examinations using the appropriate imaging modality as prescribed by a medical practitioner.
- Printing patient’s images and report documentation.
- Typing and Posting reports to PACS
- Taking care of patients during and after examination.
- Provide emergency imaging services during and after office hours.
- Ensures that high standards of diagnostic accuracy, reporting and documentation are maintained
- Liaise and consult with radiologists regarding radiological findings
- Advise hospital doctors and consultants regarding appropriate ultrasound imaging protocols and other imaging modalities useful in particular circumstances
- Ensures consistency with the procedure protocols, patient conditions, physical abilities and age requirements
- Ensure conformity to The Hospital’s quality Management system requirements.
- Creates a work environment that fosters high degree of personal integrity, team spirit and outstanding work standards
- Liaises with chief radiographer with regard of the functions of the department
- The post holder must be able to demonstrate flexibility and commitment to the department in the performance of their duties.
If you are interested in the above position and you meet the requirements listed, please send your application together with a detailed CV, copies of relevant certificates, names and contacts of three referees to email@example.com to be received not later than 30th October 2018.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.