The Mater Misericordiae Hospital is seeking to fill the above position.
Reporting to the Manager, Security the successful applicants will be responsible for the following amongst others:
- Book incidents and accidents in the occurrence book for follow-up and records.
- Prepare weekly reports on the general security status of the hospital to keep management updated on security issues.
- Ensure all persons accessing the hospital and other sections do so in accordance with the prevailing policies.
- Monitor all vulnerable areas such as cash points, ward corridors, staff quarters, car parks and A/E to ensure they are secure.
- Carry out conclusive investigations on incidences and accidents in order to create a safe environment and prevent recurrence.
- Liaise with the CCTV Contractor to ensure the system is well maintained.
- Carry out frequent patrols, be vigilant and interview all suspicious characters sighted within the hospital.
- Ensure all security manned stations are properly covered by the out-sourced guards.
- Attend to all alarms when triggered and take action as necessary.
- Carry out periodical checks at the CCTV room and confirm that all the cameras are functioning well.
- Be conversant with the locations and usage of all fire fighting equipment.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Diploma in Security Related Course
- Relevant training in Security
- Two years working experience in a busy facility
- Good interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented
How to Apply
If you are interested in the above position and you meet the requirements listed, please send your application letter and a detailed CV to email@example.com by October 31, 2018.
Indicate on the subject line of the email the position you are applying for.
Mater Misericordiae Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.