Job Title: National Sales Manager
Profile Introduction: Our client, a leading FMCG company in the East African Region, seeks to recruit a self-driven individual to fill the position of National Sales Manager. The successful candidate will be tasked with Developing, Organising and Managing a Route to Market involving Key accounts, Distributors’ Sales and Merchandising for the Food & Beverages and Nutrition Categories.
The successful candidate will have the following primary responsibilities:
- Creating and Generating demand for products;
- Effectively Developing and Managing distributors;
- Monitoring and Measuring Effective Implementation of Field Management Best Practices by Sales Force;
- Formulating Route to Market Designs;
- Liaising with Finance and Supply Chain for optimal pricing and product availability;
- Implementing and Developing Area POP Objectives and Strategies;
- Developing, Executing and Evaluating Channel, Customers and Business Plans;
- Dynamic Forecasting and Demand Planning;
- Developing and Measuring Distributor Sales Force through regular Appraisal Reviews;
- Developing tailor-made training modules in conjunction with Training Manager.
- Strong Sales Acumen;
- Operational Excellence and Drive for Results;
- Passion for Results;
- Customer Focus;
- Relationship Management;
- Demonstrated persuasion and Influencing Skills;
- Creativity and Innovation;
- Problem Solving Skills.
- University Degree in Business related field from a recognized institution;
- At least 8 years of experience in a Sales role with a minimum of four (4) years at a senior management level;
- Demonstrated success in diverse sales roles and the ability to drive sales;
- Experience Leading a Field Sales function;
- In depth understanding of both traditional & modern trade;
- Ability to achieve results through people;
- Experience managing distributors and retailers;
- Knowledge of the Kenyan market and the larger Eastern Africa market.
How to Apply
If you are qualified and up to the challenge apply through www.altimaafrica.com/careers.php, by 5pm 22nd October 2018.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.