Natira Self Help Group
Request For Proposals (RFP)
Borehole Drilling Services
Natira Ateni Self Help Group has received funding from the United States African Development Foundation (USADF) towards drilling a borehole. USADF is an independent Agency of the US government that operates at local levels in Africa in support of economic development.
For further information about the agency visit http://www.usadf.gov.
The Natira Ateni Self Help Group Procurement Committee now invites interested qualified and eligible borehole drilling contractors to submit bids for drilling and development of 1 borehole within NATIRA farm in Natira village, Natira – Turkana West Sub-county.
Eligible firms must meet the following minimum criteria:
1. Certificate of Incorporation as a drilling firm;
2. Valid Business Permit;
3. Have rotary rigs with DHT capable of both air and mud drilling to a depth of up to 160m;
4. Valid Tax Compliance Certificate;
6. Registration Certificate with Ministry of Water and Irrigation as Borehole drilling, Equipping and servicing contractor Class C and above;
7. Evidence and previous drilling work of similar nature, full address of major clients served with similar works complete with telephone contact for at least 10 clients;
8. Experience in at least 5 similar assignments in the past 5 years within Turkana County.
9. Willing to receive payment in tranches and after completion equivalent work thereof in 40-40-20;
Quotations are received with the following conditions:
1. All prices quoted should be value added tax (vat) exclusive.
2. The price quoted shall remain valid for 90 days after opening of the bids.
Consultancy firms/individuals are advised to send their technical proposals (currency; Kenya shillings) for this assignment as their RFPs. Consultants not disclosing full information in the proposals will be considered non-responsive and their proposals rejected.
Completed quotes to be SENT through emailed as per the address below on or before 26th October 2018. Proposals can also be dropped in the group’s tender box at situated at Natira Ateni Self Help Group offices within Natira Centre – Kalobeyei Ward, Turkana West Sub-County.
Sealed quotes must be sent through G4S Lodwar as per the address below. Proposals can also be dropped in the group’s tender box at Natira Ateni Self Help Group Offices in Natira along Kakuma – Lokichogio road.
The Board Chairman/Procurement Committee
Natira Ateni Self Help Group
P.O. Box 1-30502 Kakuma, Kenya
Along Kakuma – Lokichoggio Town
So as to be received on or before 26th October 2018.
E mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and a copy to email@example.com
Request for Proposals for Drilling One Borehole