Position: Karibu Loo – Sales Manager
Our Client, a registered Kenyan NGO, operate with the shared mission of providing education and support for impoverished Nairobi children whose families have been affected by HIV/AIDS is urgently seeking to recruit talented and result oriented Sales Manager.
Position Overview: The Karibu Loo Sales Manager will be accountable for recruiting and leading a team of salespeople, achieving sales targets and effectively representing Karibu Loo in the marketplace. This position will review pricing and discounts proposed by sales staff and coordinate with operations staff to ensure superior service.
Karibu Loo’s goal is to become the number one provider of portable toilet services in Nairobi.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop strategies for penetrating the short-term and long-term portable toilet rental markets in the Nairobi area.
- Recruit and train sales people. Develop and implement a sales reporting system.
- Foster a culture of excellence with a focus on the three key differentiators enjoyed by Karibu Loo
- Ensure effective implementation of the Sales Tracker, Sales Calendar, Lead Tracker and Invoicing System.
- Review pricing, discounts and receivables daily and work to maximize profits.
- Coordinate with operations and finance team members to coordinate delivery of services.
- Participate in team meeting early each week to review what went well and what could be improved and other meetings as needed.
- Ensure compliance to company policies, procedures, commercial terms and local regulations
- Responsible for implementing the operational targets
Key Competencies & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or any other relevant field from a recognized institution
- Minimum 2 years of experience in B2B sales in Nairobi, ideally in the portable sanitation or a related business such as event planning sales, vendor to construction companies, or other relevant industries
- Excellent business development and very strong sales skills (Added value selling)
- Entrepreneurial – ability to be innovative, conversant with industry news and trends
- Strong in customer management, proactive and agile
- Ability to make sound decisions at short notice
- Excellent communication skills
- Team Player with leadership qualifications
- Commitment to the charitable mission of the parent organization
How to Apply
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to email@example.com before close of business 25th October 2018.
Clearly indicate the position applied for and expected salary on the subject line.