Our client, National Hospital Insurance Fund (NHIF) is a state corporation established by under the Act no 8 of 1998 whose mandate is to provide accessible, affordable, sustainable and quality social health insurance.
In order to enhance institutional capacity to deliver strategy.
NHIF is seeking to recruit a results driven and highly motivated individual to fill the following position:
Manager, Informal Sector & Agency
Reporting to the Head of Registration and Compliance, the job holder will be responsible for developing and executing the Fund’s strategies relating to member registration, revenue collections, benefits management and claims processing in the informal sector.
- Establish market segments within the informal sector;
- Implement agency model for mobilization and public education;
- Develop and coordinate implementation of informal sector registration strategies;
- Establish and enhance retention strategies for the informal sector in liaison with other relevant divisions; and
- Conduct appropriate education and sector engagements in liaison with the Marketing directorate.
- Be a holder of a Bachelors Degree in any of the following fields; Economics, Social Science, Business, Medicine or Pharmacy, or any other relevant field from a recognized university;
- A Masters Degree in any of the above, or related fields from a university recognised in Kenya will be an added advantage; and
- Have knowledge and relevant experience of not less eight (8) years with three (3) years at managerial level preferably in health, insurance, banking or related sector.
Applicants will be required to satisfy all the requirements of Chapter 6 of the Constitution of Kenya 2010, including:
- Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations;
- Clearance Certificate from the Higher Education Loans Board;
- Tax Compliance Certificate from the Kenya Revenue Authority;
- Clearance from the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission; and
- A report from an Approved Credit Reference Bureau.
If your background and competencies match the specifications of any of the posts above, please send your application quoting the position reference, and attach your CV with details of your qualifications, experience, present position, current remuneration, day and evening telephone numbers and names and addresses of three professional referees, Persons living with Disabilities, Women, Youth, persons from minority and/or marginalized groups who meet the requirements of the advertised positions are encouraged to apply.
To be considered, your application must be received by 26th October 2018 addressed to:
Executive Selection Division
Deloitte Consulting Limited
Waiyaki Way Westlands, Nairobi, Kenya
For more details on NHIF and the job descriptions for these roles, please log on to http://www.nhif.or.ke/
NHIF is an equal opportunity employer and canvasing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Please also note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.