Job Vacancy: Office Manager
Our client, a leading company offering Integrated Hotel Supply Solutions, is seeking to recruit an Office Manager who will Support company operations by maintaining office systems and supervising staff, assisting in daily operation needs and managing our company’s general administrative and coordination activities and able to work in a fast-paced environment with strong attention to detail is essential.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures
- Control correspondence and design filing system
- Coordinate meetings and correspondence between Management and Branches
- Maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement.
- Keeps management informed by reviewing and analyzing special reports; summarizing information; identifying trends.
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers
- Maintain contact lists locally and overseas
- Book travel arrangements
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Assist in resolving any administrative problems
- Provide general support to overseas branches
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
- Liaise with executive and senior administrative assistants to handle requests and queries from senior managers
Qualification and Experience
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Strong sense of urgency and problem-solving skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration required; additional qualification will be a plus.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English (other language skills is a plus
How to Apply
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to email@example.com or before close of business 24th October 2018.
Clearly indicate the position applied for and salary expectation on the subject line.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement.