Job Title: Operations Head
Reports to: Managing Director
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Responsible for all budgetary, people development and operations objectives for the company operations.
2. Deploying processes/initiatives that drive growth and improvements in the existing and/or new departments.
3. Define the operational strategy, set up processes and systems to scale up business with the unwavering focus on operational efficiency and profitability.
4. Conceive and execute key capability building projects and work across functions to ensure delivery of project objectives, within set timelines
5. Conduct regular and detailed business reviews with team to ensure business strategies are executed.
6. Measure the productivity and efficiency level of functional teams closely and initiate corrective action, leading to higher revenue per employee.
7. Measure performance, provide feedback and hold Managers accountable for their performance and the performance of their departments.
8. Understand competitive landscape and market dynamics and provide necessary feedback to product teams.
9. Design new products in line with business strategy along with the product team and continuously improvise on existing offerings, to deliver net income.
10. Responsible for the quality of business acquired/portfolio, work closely with risk & credit teams to take necessary corrective actions
11. Conceptualize and develop marketing initiatives and business development activities to enhance business volumes
12. Coach and mentor the team to ensure performance objectives are met, build positive employee relations and build leadership bench strength.
Desired Skill Set:
1. Heading the overall operations of a B2B company with overall experience of 10-15 years
2. Excellent skills to run and manage multiple operations in a smooth & effective manner.
3. Proven work experience in a Leadership Position in the management at a country level.
4. Experience in effectively managing a large team.
Applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.