Our Client is looking for a highly motivated Personal Chef to work from their household.
The chef will be in charge of the preparation of at-home meals for the client in a private household and for when they entertain guests.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Prepare meals in the household according to employer(s) recipes or tastes, handling all meals for the family and possibly for other household staff.
- Stock, organize and clean kitchen and cooking utensils.
- Shop for food and kitchen supplies and equipment.
- Serve meals and snacks to employing families and their guests.
- Plan menus according to employer(s) needs and diet restrictions.
- Plan and prepare food for parties, holiday meals, luncheons, special functions and other social events.
- Direct the operation and organization of kitchens and all food-related activities including the presentation and serving of food.
- Understand nutritional needs for the household
- Maintain safe food-handling skill
- Travel with employers to vacation homes to provide meal preparation at those locations.
- Specialize in preparing fancy dishes and/or food for special diets.
- Create and explore new cuisines.
- Proven work experience as a Chef
- Up-to-date knowledge of cooking techniques and recipes
- Must be meticulously clean and aware of all food safety standards
- More than 2 years working as a Chef.
- Interpersonal skills to easily create rapport with guests
- Certificate / Diploma in a food-related/hospitality course
- Culinary school diploma preferred
Apply Online through this LINK.