Our client a top Printing and Branding Company in Nairobi, that provides Branding and Printing services as well as Promotional merchandise including Point of Sale (POS) and Point of Purchase (POP) Displays seeks a goal-oriented, energetic persons to join our team of Professionals.
The office administrator will undertake administrative tasks, ensuring the rest of the staff has adequate support to work efficiently. The tasks of the office administrator will include bookkeeping and mentoring office assistants.
The ideal candidate will be competent in prioritizing and working with little supervision, self-motivated and trustworthy and will ensure smooth running of our company’s offices and contribute in driving sustainable growth.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receive and answer telephone calls and take messages.
- File KRA returns, maintain petty cash and perform other clerical work.
- Monitor incoming emails and answer or forward as required.
- Managing relationships with customers for any administration assistance required by coordinating with management and various departments.
- Regularly update and maintain databases such as mailing lists, contact lists and client information.
- Coordinate outgoing messenger and courier service making sure prompt and accurate delivery of client products.
- Receive, sort and distribute incoming mail.
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules and regulations.
- Maintain continuity in the team by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities and continuing needs.
- Support production solutions and sales efforts as well as driving revenue opportunities for commercial print accounts.
- Support staff on admin and operational issues.
- Write and prepare letters, memos, e-mails, and reports in draft and final form.
- Any other duty as may be assigned by management.
Qualifications, Experience and Skill
- Degree holder in Business Management or related course preferred
- 3-5 years relevant work experience
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Knowledge of basic book keeping and accounts procedures
- Experience in a commercial print business setup will be an added advantage
- Good personal skills
- Fluency in written and spoken Swahili and English
- Proficient in MS Office/ computer skills
- Independent, proactive and willing to take initiative.
- Flexible and adaptable outlook approach to work undertaken.
- Ability to interact professionally with people from diverse backgrounds.
- Self-motivated with the ability to operate under own initiative and also take instructions to prioritize and manage any given workload.
- Team Player.
- Time management.
- Presentable, polite, calm, welcoming and enthusiastic disposition with a positive attitude and good sense of humor.
- High level of integrity and dependability with a genuine concern and commitment to staff.
- Enthusiastic to take on a role while developing personally and professionally
How to Apply
Candidates who meet the requirements specified above should submit their applications so as to reach the specific addresses shown below by close of business on 7th November 2018.
Applications to include CVs with details of their day time contacts, current and expected salary, notice period required to take up appointment where successful, names and contacts of three referees.
Applicants must also attach copies of all Certificates/Testimonials and copies of National ID or Passport and 2 Passport photos.
Applications for the positions should be sent via email
or hand delivered to
Simco Plaza, 4th floor, Suite 401, Lusaka Road,
P.O Box 40969-00100,
Applications without the relevant qualifications, copies of documentation /details as sought for will not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.